INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
What are cookies
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer. They are stored by your internet browser at the request of the individual websites you are viewing. Websites can request the contents of the file back. They can tell which pages you have visited before, if you have something in your basket or if you are logged in. Cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of most websites on the internet.
What types of files we use
You can look at cookies on our website by their expiry date or by their purpose.
- Short-lived cookies - they are valid for the duration of your visit and expire a few minutes after you leave the pages of our website. They help the basic functions of our website.
- Long-term cookies - valid for several days to months. They make it easier to set up our website and when you return, they help you to log in or to be reminded of our website's offerings in other websites' advertising areas.
- Technical cookies. Technical cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the website and all the features it offers. These cookies ensure that products are stored in the basket, display a list of favourites, ensure that filters work correctly or that you log in. Without these cookies, the website will not function properly and they are enabled by default and cannot be disabled. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
- We divide marketing cookies into three subtypes. These are analytical cookies, personalised cookies and advertising cookies. These cookies help us to optimise our offer to customers and to reach them in advertising areas on other websites. These cookies are subject to your consent. If you do not give your consent, you can still visit our website and make purchases. However, you will not be able to view the product videos placed next to each product without giving consent to marketing cookies.
- Analytical cookies. Analytical cookies allow us to measure the performance of our website and our advertising campaigns. We use them to determine the number of visits and sources of visits to our website. We process the data obtained through these cookies in aggregate, without using identifiers that point to specific users of our website. If you disable the use of analytics cookies in your browser, we lose the ability to analyze the performance and subsequent optimization of our website.
- Personalised cookies. We use personalised cookies to tailor our store to the needs and interests of our customers to provide a better shopping experience. Thanks to personalised cookies, we can tailor our offer to you. By using personalised cookies, you will avoid irrelevant product recommendations or unhelpful special offers.
- Advertising cookies. Advertising cookies are used by us or our partners to show you relevant content or advertisements both on our site and on third party sites. On the basis of this information, it is generally not possible to directly identify you as a person, as only anonymised data is used. Unless you consent, you will not receive content and advertisements tailored to your interests and needs.
You can set cookies in your browser
Who we pass cookies to
Cookies are used, among other things, to tailor advertisements to your interests, both on and off this website. To do this, we allow third parties to store cookies, which may use them to collect data about your behaviour on our website, or to display customised offers and targeted advertising on websites other than our website.
In the event that you wish to view a product video that is located in a product description, your cookies are obtained by the operator of the platform on which the product video is located. This is subject to your consent; therefore, unless you consent to marketing cookies, you cannot view the product video.
Cookie processing time
The processing time of each type of cookie, or the expiration date, varies and changes over time. Please refer to your browser settings.
Rights of the data subject
You have the right to contact us with a request for details of the processing of your personal data and we will provide you with detailed information free of charge. However, we must advise you that in the event of repeated or unreasonable requests, we are entitled to charge you for the cost of providing the information or to refuse to provide the information.
You may contact us to request deletion of your personal data. You can therefore object to the processing of marketing cookies at any time.
You can object to the processing of personal data and you can also contact the Data Protection Authority if you believe that our company is processing personal data unlawfully.